RC “Module”, the Russian leader in the field of design of processor architectures of digital signal processing, implements its own University Programme.
Programme main purpose is adoption of the advanced Russian technologies for digital signal processing in the process of education and training of engineering skills.
Participation in the programme allows a higher education institution to get a discount of 18% at purchasing of hardware and 100% at purchasing of software tools on the basis of processor L1879VM1. Thereby the discounts presented by RC “Module” for higher education institutions do not depend on who devotes funds: it can be a higher education institution itself or the factory purchasing tools on the basis of L1879VM1 for its base department.
Use of tools on the basis of L1879VM1 in educational and scientific works allows higher education institutions:
- To carry out practical works with students on prospective lines of development of computing machinery,
- To organize seminars for representatives of the industry,
- To carry out training and retraining for technicians of various enterprises,
- To execute customized researches and development.
RC “Module” actively contacts to the enterprises and higher education institutions. The University Programme of RC “Module” promotes recovering and strengthening of relations of the domestic radioelectronics industry with the higher school.
Members of the University Program:
- A.F.Mozhaisky Engineering & Space Academy,
Department of Space Radar-location and Radionavigation
- Volgograd State Technical University,
Department of Radiophysics
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University,
Department of Independent Information and Managing Systems
- Moscow State Engineering Physics Institute (Technical University),
Department of Computer Systems and Technologies
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University),
Department of Radio Electronic Devices
- Nizhniy Novgorod State Technical University,
Department of Information Radiosystems
- Novosibirsk State Technical University,
Department of Theoretical Bases of Radio Engineering
- Perm State Technical University,
Department of Automatics and Telemechanics
- Samara State Technical University,
Department of Automatics and Management in Technical Systems
- Saratov State Technical University,
Department of Technical Cybernetics and Computer Science
- Taganrog State University of Radioengineering,
Department of Security in Data Processing Technologies
- Chernihiv State Technological University,
Department of Information and Computer Systems
- Urals State Technical University,
Department of Radio Electronics of Information Systems
If you are interested in joining the University Program, please send email to sales @ module.ru stating your name, university, country and questions.