TrafficMonitor® is a family of software products designed for video surveillance of a road section, for real time measuring the traffic flow characteristics, and for transmitting the measured information to a remote traffic control station. Here you can connect to real Traffic-Monitor® device being in operation. The camera is installed on Planetnaya Street in Moscow.
TrafficMonitor® provides the following functional tasks:
- Simultaneous analysis of multiple lanes (6 lanes)
- The classification of vehicles in the following types:
- Pick-ups and trucks up to 11 meters;
- Trucks in length from 11 to 14 meters;
- Trucks are longer than 14 meters;
Automatic detection of the following events in each lane:
- Stop the vehicle;
- Speed exceeding;
- Opposite direction movement;
- Start and end stage of traffic jams.
Measurement of traffic characteristics for each lane separately:
- Total number of vehicles, passing in a fixed time;
- Number of vehicles of each type;
- Average speed for all vehicles;
- Average speed of vehicles of each type;
- Standard deflection of speed;
- Average distance between vehicles;
- Average interval time between vehicles;
- Evaluation of lane congestion in percentage;
- Number of recorded events on the lane.