TrafficMonitor® is a family of software products designed for video surveillance of a road section, for real time measuring the traffic flow characteristics, and for transmitting the measured information to a remote traffic control station. Here you can connect to real Traffic-Monitor® device being in operation. The camera is installed on Planetnaya Street in Moscow.
Note: to view the page correctly, use the Internet Explorer browser with Java support. Please note that your Internet connection rate must be at least 256 Kbit/sec .
TrafficMonitor® provides the following functional tasks:
- Simultaneous analysis of multiple lanes (6 lanes)
- The classification of vehicles in the following types:
- Pick-ups and trucks up to 11 meters;
- Trucks in length from 11 to 14 meters;
- Trucks are longer than 14 meters;
Automatic detection of the following events in each lane:
- Stop the vehicle;
- Speed exceeding;
- Opposite direction movement;
- Start and end stage of traffic jams.
Measurement of traffic characteristics for each lane separately:
- Total number of vehicles, passing in a fixed time;
- Number of vehicles of each type;
- Average speed for all vehicles;
- Average speed of vehicles of each type;
- Standard deflection of speed;
- Average distance between vehicles;
- Average interval time between vehicles;
- Evaluation of lane congestion in percentage;
- Number of recorded events on the lane.
The structure of software systems "TrafficMonitor®" includes the following components:
TMServer - software network video detector. Ensures reception and processing of streaming IP-cameras, accumulation of traffic statistics and results in a database.
TMKernel - video analytics software module. Performs video processing in order to detect and classify vehicles and measure their parameters.
TMControl - GUI management application software detector transport.
TMAPI - application programming interface (SDK). Is used to integrate the TrafficMonitor® in the user program of transport monitoring and management.
Software Components TrafficMonitor® is cross-platform. They are designed to run on computers and servers that are using Windows 7 and Linux operating systems.
Its possible to run multiple programs on the same computer TMServer - the number is limited only by the computer's performance.
Download TrafficMonitor® for Windows 7
Download TrafficMonitor® for Linux
To work with the program in the Windows environment, need to install framework GStreamer